- The name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by
FRICKE Group GmbH & Co. KG and its subsidiaries (hereinafter also "Wilhelm Fricke")
Zum Kreuzkamp 7, D-27404 Heeslingen
Tel.: +49-4281-712-712, Fax: +49-4281-712-700
Board of Directors: Hans-Peter Fricke, Holger Wachholtz
Local court Tostedt HRB 205740
Sales tax identification number: DE 815 646 089
The company data protection officer of Wilhelm FRICKE can be contacted at the above address, for the attention of the data protection officer, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you call up our website, the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- The name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The above-mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system safety and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
b) By subscribing to our newsletter
Provided that you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address.
It is possible to unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you are welcome to send your unsubscription request at any time by e-mail to email@example.com.
c) When using our contact form
If you have any questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us using a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the enquiry comes from and can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request you have made.
- Passing on of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 letter a DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and is required under Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Information is stored in the cookie that is related to the specific terminal device used. This does not mean, however, that we obtain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again in order to use our services, we will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the purposes mentioned above in order to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, completely deactivating cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
- Analysis Tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet the needs of our customers and is continuously optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to record the use of our website statistically and evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified in the sense of the aforementioned regulation.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be taken from the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics
For the purpose of designing and continuously optimising our pages to meet your needs, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as:
- Browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and the design of these Internet pages in line with requirements. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are made anonymous, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from recording the data by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will have to set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
ii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
In order to record the use of our website statistically and evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our website for you, we also use Google Conversion Tracking. Google Adwords sets a cookie (see item 4) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google display.
These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords Client's website and the cookie has not expired, Google and the client will be able to tell that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to that page.
Every Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be tracked through the websites of Adwords clients. The information collected through the conversion cookie is used to compile conversion statistics for Adwords clients who have opted for conversion tracking. The Adwords customers are informed of the total number of users who have clicked on their ad and been redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information that can be used to identify users personally.
- Social Media Plug-ins
We use social plug-ins from the social networks Facebook on our website on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO in order to make Wilhelm FRICKE better known. The advertising purpose behind this is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the DSGVO. The responsibility for operation in conformity with data protection regulations must be guaranteed by their respective providers.
- On our website, social media plugins from Facebook are used to make their use more personal. For this purpose we use the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button or the so-called Facebook pixel. This is an offer from Facebook.
If you call up a page of our website that contains such a plugin or pixel, your browser establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser, which integrates it into the website.
Through the integration of the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there. As a rule, a cookie is set for this purpose, with which interest data is collected using pseudonyms. On the basis of this information, interest-related advertisements about our offers are displayed on the websites of our partners. No directly personal data is stored and no user profiles are merged with personal data about you.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign your visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook may use this information for the purposes of advertising, market research and the design of Facebook pages to meet the needs of the market (also called "retargeting"). For this purpose, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services associated with the use of Facebook. If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
For the purpose and scope of data collection and the further processing and use of data by Facebook, as well as your rights and setting options to protect your privacy, please see the data protection information (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/) from Facebook.
- Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO In particular, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information on the details of such data;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request its transmission to another responsible party;
- in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue to process the data which was based on this consent in the future and
- complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can turn to the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our headquarters.
- Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right, in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without indicating any special situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data security
We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser when you visit our website. As a rule, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status of May 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to amend this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at fricke.de/datenschutz.